OFFICIAL Nokia World 2011 Thread.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Lumia 800 Benchmarked

Oh dear what's going on here ? :(

Nokia Lumia 800 gets benchmarked, rasies many questions - Neowin.net

Thoughts ?

I dont see a problem. These tests are designed to benchmark raw power, and in that areas WP7 devices will be slower than others. But as we all know real life use is another matter entirely, and crucially in comparison to the Titan its pretty much even and if this comparison is accurate HTC Titan Software Review - YouTube! it will hold up well in real life tests to the best of the rest.

However this is to be expected, seems there are people out there just looking to find fault with Nokia's first WP7 handset and are going to try and spread as much FUD as they can.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well on that benchmarking note i'm off to bed as i have to be refreshed for my 9.00 AM Nokia World live stream event in the morning. It's 10.10 PM here you know! LOL :)

Yawn!

Hope to see you there for all the goodies that we already know about and hopefully some
surprises. :)

See You There !

http://events.nokia.com/nokiaworld/

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, so far it is the 710, the 800 and the 900? I am interested in seeing the one with a hardware keyboard. that should be pretty interesting.

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nokia 900 Specs Sheet Leaked

A spec sheet summary for the Nokia 900 just landed in our inbox. I?m not sure if it?s real, but we?ll find out soon enough. According to this leak, the Nokia 900 has Windows Phone 7.5, 1.4GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 32 GB inbuilt memory, Bluetooth 4.0, and 1800 mAh battery. Take a look at the photo the tipster sent us.

nokia-900-2.jpg

I pray to God the Nokia 900 is not fake!!! :( or at the very least, that Nokia may have something WAY BETTER than it.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
So underwhelmed. I was hoping for more. Apparently there will be a whole "portfolio" of products in the US, but not till 2012... I don't know if I should wait or just get the Focus S...

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Looks like I'm getting a month-to-month contract for my Focus next month until Nokia hits the US. I feel like I would kick myself if I go with a non-Nokia phone now. The apps it comes with just seem amazing compared to the Samsung or HTC apps.

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
Yeah, I hope "portfolio" for the US in early 2012 isn't an exaggeration of the 2 colors of the 710 and the 3 colors of the 800 and/or different storage capacities for them. Of course, I'm very curious about this "future tech" area the moderator mentioned that people there get to see...