OneDrive issues on WP8.1

PrathameshThe1

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I've a Lumia 720 which I upgraded to Lumia cyan 3 days ago. Since then the OneDrive app on my phone is not at all working! I can't uninstall it and can't update it from the store. The app is only visible in the app list and nowhere else it is to be seen. Has anyone encountered with such an issue? Please help.

Paul Lazarov

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem on myLumia 920 Netherlands CV. Uploading photo isn't an option available for me at least. I don' want to reset because it will erase all apps and games. Any other ideas?!?Someone?

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried a soft test as ssapre suggested? Hold volume down and power until it shuts off and vibrates, could take like 15 seconds. You don't lose anything.

Antistatic

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem! Lumia 920 Norway. Upgraded to Cyan yesterday.

My Onedrive app can't be opened, uninstalled, reinstalled or anything... I like the Cyan so far, but this Onedrive issue on Cyan is annoying!

I have tried soft reset and uploading a photo...but nothing helps. Onedrive app is inactive....

Mark Potts

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Same problem on my Lumia 920 after Cyan update. Missing photo folders and no option to manually upload to OneDrive, only the 'pin to start' option is available from the apps context menu, and so can't even uninstall or install a new version. Restarts etc all ineffective. The Office software can access files on OneDrive though. This appears to be a significant oversight given Microsoft's drive for cloud dependency; of which, it seems, I am but one of many victims!

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
That's really strange, fine on my 925. Although, I did have a bad load with my update that rendered my GPS non-functional. I had to use the Nokia suite to roll back and do it again, painful, but it worked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb