Opera mini bugs ? List of things to be improved ? WP

pureview_lvr

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Its been a great having a alternative browser like opera. But do you think current version of opera mini for wp is up to the mark ?
As I faced some websites failed to load
And crashing some time. What about you.

WinCenUser

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
The current version (I'm at 8,0,4,73) is the first reasonably crash-resistant release.on my Lumia 520. It's getting better, thankfully, but as you note, there are still some problems. I think it's still listed as a beta, take that fwiw. I'm looking forward to continued improvement.

WinCenUser

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the update.

I seem to have issues with Opera and my phone's "back" button. It appears Opera sometimes loses it's place in the stack of recently visited web pages and when this happens, the browser crashes. It's much improved over earlier versions but still a concern. I wonder if my phone's limited memory (Nokia 520 w/512kb) is part of the problem.

pureview_lvr

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the update.

I seem to have issues with Opera and my phone's "back" button. It appears Opera sometimes loses it's place in the stack of recently visited web pages and when this happens, the browser crashes. It's much improved over earlier versions but still a concern. I wonder if my phone's limited memory (Nokia 520 w/512kb) is part of the problem.

But opera mini compresses web pages heavily and make it lite weight....i dont think its memory problem for crashing opera mini. In my Lumia 1320 it also crashes also on 625. What do you think?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)