Organizing and Importing Photos

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Was wondering if anyone had any tips on importing and organizing photos? My previous flow for importing photos to my computer was to use Windows Live Photo gallery, and it would importat photos based on the title I gave it, based on the date range, etc. With Windows Phone 7 (my Lumia 900), Windows Live Photo Gallery doesn't seem to see the phone as a camera (iPhones register in explorer as a digital imaging device, not sure why Microsoft prevents this...), so I can't really do what I usually do with my other digital cameras. It seems the only way to import photos is to use Zune, and all that does is copy the photos to my computer and I have to manually sort them. Is there some work around to this? I've tried to enable using Windows Phone 7 as a flash drive, but that doesn't seem to work anymore. Any thoughts?

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, there's only two ways that I know of to see your photos on your phone: Zune and SkyDrive (or some other cloud storage service). I'm not a big photo guy, so I don't know if Zune helps you organize them or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05