Pen battery dead?

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had the time to troubleshoot but I believe that my pen's battery might be dead. I know that there are two kinds of batteries in the pen. My OneNote button still functions. But I can not draw or see the cursor for the pen. I write on my surface about 2 or 3 times a week for a total of 4 or 5 hours a week. I'll try and get a battery for it to find out if it actually is the battery. Anyone else experience anything similar?

Thanks,

xboxonthego3

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I know of the AAAA battery and how to replace it. But where is the other one? What size is it? How do you get to it?

Bill Mitchell

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I know of the AAAA battery and how to replace it. But where is the other one? What size is it? How do you get to it?

The button batteries are in the cap. You replace them by placing a screw driver against the spring in the cap and gently pushing down to engage the notches. Turn and you'll find the batteries inside.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
OOOOOHHHHH!!

Yea, I saw those notches and thought they were just for assembly. Didn't realize there were batteries underneath. Thanks!

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for late reply back. My brother found some batteries at a local battery shop. Replaced the battery working fine. Hopefully this one last a little longer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucasEM