Performance of Cyan on Lumia 920

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
My battery has like tripled since installing cyan yesterday however I'm still getting alot of "resuming" screens which I thought this fixed. Has anyone else experienced any improvements or resuming screen?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I get that occasionally but not enough that it really bothers me. Is there a pattern to when it happens? Battery and general performance seems just the same as before for me.

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I get that occasionally but not enough that it really bothers me. Is there a pattern to when it happens? Battery and general performance seems just the same as before for me.

Honestly it seems random first it was Rudy's snap chat then I thought maybe its developers bugs so I started the phone Settings and it does it frequently for that too. Maybe it is still adjusting the os I do love cyan tho

battery went from barely 8 hours to it says 1 day 2 hours without battery saver :D

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Have you done a soft reset since updating? It seems like sometimes the update process leaves something hanging that requires a soft reset to clear.

I haven't done that its not something that bothers me that much I just redownloaded all my apps and music back :p just was curious if this happened with anyone else

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12