Photos not uploading to Skydrive

Baka

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my Skydrive album online and noticed that it's missing pictures from as far back as two weeks ago. When I went to manually upload, I get an error: "Pictures are not uploading. We can't upload pictures right now. Try again later."

Anyone else having this issue?

HTC Arrive.

SethGko#WN

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my Skydrive album online and noticed that it's missing pictures from as far back as two weeks ago. When I went to manually upload, I get an error: "Pictures are not uploading. We can't upload pictures right now. Try again later."

Anyone else having this issue?

HTC Arrive.
Baka,

I am having the same issue. I just can't get any of my pictures to upload to Skydrive. Have you had any luck correcting this?

pdawg17

Jun 6, 2007
Visit site
Are you guys still having this problem? On my Arrive with Mango my pics appear to send (no error) yet my Skydrive folder remains empty...

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
My wife's new Focus hasn't been uploading either. I thought it might have been a setting I needed to fix and hadn't bothered yet... Now you've got me wondering...

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Mines working. I never checked it before. Here's a picture from it

Picture removed due to Skydive including your email

Last edited:

pdawg17

Jun 6, 2007
Visit site
My wife's new Focus hasn't been uploading either. I thought it might have been a setting I needed to fix and hadn't bothered yet... Now you've got me wondering...

I just spent the last few minutes looking for some setting myself but didn't find anything...I'm starting to wonder if a poll should be created and have more people test this...could this be a bug? Gekkoace is your wife's phone on Mango or Nodo?

And Palandri: Mango or Nodo?

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've had issues with SkyDrive uploading from time to time. Once it was because my Live password expired, but another time I think there must have been an outage or something. I'd try again in a few days.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

tanglepr

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I uploaded photos from my mango phone and couldn't see them in the Photos tab. Looked under Files and noticed a Mobile Uploads folder and found them. I'm sure evrybody having problems knows this - but just in case....

Baka

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Whatever the bug was, Mango seems to have fixed it on my Arrive. Photos now upload automatically to my Skydrive Camera Roll.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss