Pictures + Videos Taken With My Lumia 950 XL

Bilal Omar

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
Let's see some pictures from the new big bad camera that sits in your pants pocket.

The rear camera is a 20MP, Backside-illuminated PureView sensor with Optical Image Stabilization, Auto focus with two-stage capture key, Fast Focus and high resolution zoom. It has a triple LED natural flash and a true 16:9 sensor size of 1/2.4". And it records at 4k resolution. Not to mention the new and constantly improving Windows Camera software.

Post pictures and videos below. I'm going to go get some popcorn.

[NOTE]
Guidelines:
  • Off-topic Posts will be edited or removed. Please respect our community rules no matter how good your photo is.
  • The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they comply with our Community Rules.
  • The forum will automatically resize your picture thumbnails so the forum structure isn't broken.

Feel free to look over the Community Rules & Guidelines before you post.
[/NOTE]

If you want some great advice on how to fine tune your photography skills, check out Muessig's excellent guide: So you want to take better pictures?

And for more photography info and chatter, check out the photography forums: The Photography Lounge - Windows Central Forums

Attachments

• this one.jpg
    this one.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
We all know the Lumia 950xl's camera capabilities. I'm more of a point and shoot person. Here's a sunset taken from my car driving down away from my house. Just thought it came out good as a moving shot plus on the first try 😁

https://imgur.com/iKmlY2P

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077