Pictures/Videos taken with your 920!

pukkie

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone wonder why GSM Arena does not update the compare tool for the 920. The pictures are awful, especially compared with the 925. I have made a remark about that, but they deleted my comment. Those pictures are not the quallity I'm having, mine are simmelar like the pictures I'm seeing over here.

abzopatz

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
hi i have a question though unrelated to photography i thought id ask it here cuz this thread has been active for quite a while also got a few earlier questions answered :)

I own a 920, is it safe to dev unlock the phone ?
also i know nothing about coding, but want to learn how to develop wp apps, can someone please tell me where i can learn ?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
hi i have a question though unrelated to photography i thought id ask it here cuz this thread has been active for quite a while also got a few earlier questions answered :)

I own a 920, is it safe to dev unlock the phone ?
also i know nothing about coding, but want to learn how to develop wp apps, can someone please tell me where i can learn ?

Hey absopatz, try asking over here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/developers-corner/

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Just took this using ProShot on 5fps burst mode during a thunderstorm. Unfortunately it bumps the file size down to 1280 resolution shots. That and the fact it was really very dark when I took these shots, this is the best I could do:

Lightning.jpg

dougolupski

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Just took this using ProShot on 5fps burst mode during a thunderstorm. Unfortunately it bumps the file size down to 1280 resolution shots. That and the fact it was really very dark when I took these shots, this is the best I could do:

View attachment 37904

Next time try ISO 100 at 4 seconds and let it collect the light. Set it on a tripod or balance it on something, pre focus then when you hear thunder or you think its gonna strike trigger the shutter.

This is the technique I use if I dont have my lightning trigger with me when using my phone or DSLR.

Nice Shot!

pkvillager

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I got my Velocity Clip chest mount dialed in and the battery secured in my 920. Very happy with the 920's OIS:

Short comparison vids between the 920, S3 & 4S coming in the next few days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254