Please let there be no wpcentral app for android

Slim Makay

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I just read on imore.com that there's now an imore app for android. And I know crackberry already has their app on android...please I beg the WPCentral team not to develop a WPC app for android cos the only thing those guys know how to do is to brag on other platform forums...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
What if WPC app makes some of those android/ios users realize how awesome Windows Phone 8 is!

I agree! A WPCentral Android app might be a great way to promote Windows Phone.

There also might be a lot of folks who use Android phones but use Windows tablets/Xbox.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I disagree that there shouldn't be one. Sometimes we need to look beyond an os and consider what works well. Not all android users stick to just one platform. I myself use wp for the phones and android for the tab. For me they complement each other

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Nooooooooooo! You guys should support me..... I hate the way the android users brag about android. I love my Lumia..

We love our Lumia too. But people (esp. android/apple fans) need to realize that WP8 platform has been growing while they are ignorant and rant how "wp doesnt have instagram etc"
And since Microsoft is doing a mediocre job advertising it (and spending more time on 'scrooged' campaign) , i believe its up to others to show the world about WP8.

Slim Makay

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Kk since the whole WPForum is not in support, then I can as well drop the idea of not wanting a WPcentral app for android.... WP users rocks...

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Actually the request is also a bit late as there already is an existing wpcentral app for android. But I will definitely agree with your last line.....WP users rocks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

pgg101

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I just read on imore.com that there's now an imore app for android. And I know crackberry already has their app on android...please I beg the WPCentral team not to develop a WPC app for android cos the only thing those guys know how to do is to brag on other platform forums...

I think their should be one. I will eventually get a Surface Pro or next generation device when my Win7 machine dies on me. It would be good to connect with Win users if I have any questions.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z30 using Tapatalk.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If we don't spread the word, we'll never grow! The more places there are for people to hear about WP, WPCentral, and so on, the more people will leave the dark side!

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Is just that I don't want people on the forum that will start bragging about other platform other than that WP's..😊

what about the flip side where they make the other apps for us and we go to their website to tell them that we're better... Especially Crackberry lol, they hate us for taking #3 and they're pretty sure that Windows Phone is a failure

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I want a Mobile Nations app, which Kevin told me is coming at the end of the year, making all of the Mobile Nations sites in ONE app, instead of having like 5 different apps. And I do want it to come to all platforms, even if I hate them.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

It sounds to me like you're under the impression that there isn't yet a WPCentral app for Android. There is, and it's official too. Or am I misunderstanding you?

pgg101

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
It sounds to me like you're under the impression that there isn't yet a WPCentral app for Android. There is, and it's official too. Or am I misunderstanding you?

Only problem with this app is that it's a forums app. The AC, iOS, and CrackBerry are full apps with a news section, reviews, and what not.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z30 using WPCentral Forums app

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo