Pocket File Manager 8.1 version beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but beta test it closed as we uploaded release version to Store. It will take a few days to proceed certification. Beta version still will be available in these days so if you find anything, post here

JediTWang

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
So basically, what we see/use as the beta now (5.xxx), will replace what we see/use as the stable (4.xxx) version now?

If the answer is yes...
When (roughly) do you expect that to happen, within the next wk? And in light of that which should I install, the stable or the beta?

Thank-you.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
So basically, what we see/use as the beta now (5.xxx), will replace what we see/use as the stable (4.xxx) version now?

If the answer is yes...
When (roughly) do you expect that to happen, within the next wk? And in light of that which should I install, the stable or the beta?

Thank-you.

We already posted app to store for review. Now long it will take, I have no idea. I hope it will be available within 3-4 days

JediTWang

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
We already posted app to store for review. Now long it will take, I have no idea. I hope it will be available within 3-4 days

Right so...

Qn1 = Yes?

Qn2 = 3->4 days but no guarantees on that (i.e. could be much longer if there's a ****-up in the review process)

Qn3 = ???

Thanks again.

Soumavo Maitra

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for being late but I have found a bug. I have almost 120 pics stored in the camera roll folder. So I turned the thumbnail mode on from settings to find a particular image. But after opening the camera roll folder, the app crashed.

PFM version : 5.0.0.7

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Qn1 (not addressed)

Qn3 (not addressed)

Thanks.

Q1 will replace for WP8.1 users. WP8.0 still will use 4.x

Q3 - stable as beta will be deleted from store

Sorry for being late but I have found a bug. I have almost 120 pics stored in the camera roll folder. So I turned the thumbnail mode on from settings to find a particular image. But after opening the camera roll folder, the app crashed.

PFM version : 5.0.0.7

I know about it. It just because of out of memory. When you first open any folder with images, PFM generates preview images and sometimes it crashs as it is very hard to catch that moment. But over time it will be okay. I am thinking about adding background process to generate preview images, but I have to make it fast and light so it won't hurt battery life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963