Problem with the Audio / Volume

xVaporz

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I've recently had this problem on my phone (HD7) in which the volume got bugged up.
The volume doesn't work throughout 1-29 but only on 30.
Has this happened to anyone else? Any fix out there?
This has really bugged me cause I can't lower the volume.
I can only listen to the audio on max. :confused:

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Not had that with mine. I assume you've rebooted the phone and it still happens?

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Never seen that happen to me, try rebooting or hard resetting. If not then it's most likely a hardware problem which needs to be replaced.

xVaporz

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Not had that with mine. I assume you've rebooted the phone and it still happens?

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
I've done everything that would come to mind that could possibly fix it like reboot it, or check in the registries, but nothing seems out of order. The registries on volume are all at default.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I've done everything that would come to mind that could possibly fix it like reboot it, or check in the registries, but nothing seems out of order. The registries on volume are all at default.
So if you are checking the Registry, you phone is unlocked. Have you side loaded any apps or tools? Installed any custom ROMs? Have you actually performed a hard reset? Sounds to me like a hardware problem problem that would be corrected with a reset of the stock ROM.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

xVaporz

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
So if you are checking the Registry, you phone is unlocked. Have you side loaded any apps or tools? Installed any custom ROMs? Have you actually performed a hard reset? Sounds to me like a hardware problem problem that would be corrected with a reset of the stock ROM.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
Yes I do have side loaded apps, though I'm not sure if that's whats causing it because I've had the apps before this problem occurred. Any apps downloaded weren't recent to this problem. Also, I wouldn't want to go back to stock ROM because I completely forgot how I managed to add a custom ROM to this device. All I remember is that I went through so much difficulties. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss