Project Spark Thread!

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm surprised there isn't one of these yet, but here it is. The first thread on all things Project Spark! Come here to post your reactions, experiences, struggles, and questions.

Since I got my Surface Pro 3 and have installed it on there, in very impressed by the game. But I find the create mode a little advanced for the average Joe. I'm trying to learn, but it's taking me way too long to kode simple things. I can't imagine the time it would take to create a whole game!

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Any ideas with Kode? I've resorted to YouTube videos and whatnot UI help me get familiar.

Koding is tough. I had no experience and tried making a game (I still plan on finishing it, but it's on pause right now because I'm so busy), but it was a challenge, for sure, and the game doesn't do a good enough job in-game on teaching you. Luckily, there are quite a few resources out there. Particularly, watch the videos made by 'mescad' on YouTube and then check out Project Spark to talk with other Koders.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Koding is tough. I had no experience and tried making a game (I still plan on finishing it, but it's on pause right now because I'm so busy), but it was a challenge, for sure, and the game doesn't do a good enough job in-game on teaching you. Luckily, there are quite a few resources out there. Particularly, watch the videos made by 'mescad' on YouTube and then check out Project Spark to talk with other Koders.

What kind of game are you working on? I just got started on a MOBA last night.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
It's going to be a story-driven, 3D action-adventure brawler with RPG elements. Writing all that out makes it sound complicated, and perhaps it is, and perhaps that's why I'm stuck on the figuring-out-the-Kode process!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linux86