Question about enroll/unenroll in Insider Preview for Mobile

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

This is probably a dumb question but I need to ask anyways just to be sure. I have an HTC M8 that I enrolled in the insider preview, and then updated to .29. After the update I did a hard reset and then gave the phone to my niece. The questions is, since I did the factory reset does this technically remove me from the Insider Preview? Or do I need to reenroll and then unenroll within the Insider app to be officially unenrolled as an insider? I just want to be sure she will get all of the future updates when AT&T officially releases them. Hope this makes sense, and thanks in advance for any replies.

Also, while I have your attention, if I were to enroll my L950 in the Insider preview slow ring does anyone know which build I will currently receive. I am now on .29 and don?t want to go to .63 after reading issues some people are having. Is .36 the next one up?

WA

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
If you did a hard reset then to get back on the insider preview you would need to download the app again and sign in.
I believe the current latest slow ring build is .36.

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
If you did a hard reset then to get back on the insider preview you would need to download the app again and sign in.
I believe the current latest slow ring build is .36.
Thank you for the reply. So just for confirmation, there is nothing more I need to do to keep getting updates from AT&T when they roll out eventually?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen