Quiet Hours Problem on 1520 w/ 8.1 Update

Bkr11

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed for a while now that my Quiet Hours isn't working properly. Automatic rules are on and I NEVER manually turn it on using the "Right Now" feature. I have it set to:

Repeats: Every Day
Start: 22:00
End: 7:00

The problem is I repeatedly have it ending up in the "Right now" On mode despite being outside of that time window. I never go into quiet hours, though it just occurred to me (as I'm writing this) that the one thing I do (occasionally) is manually set the time forward 1 day when playing Candy Crush to reset my lives ;-). I always immediately set it back to automatic time right after lives reset, but I guess it's possible that this messes w/ the system. Appreciate any thoughts/feedback, and I'll pay attention to see whether this only happens the days following my Candy Crush "hack".

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Well thanks for the "hack" :p Ehm check if the option for turning on QH when you have "Busy" calendar events, is turned on?

Bkr11

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Thx for the reply. I don't have any of those other boxes checked so it can't be that. If nobody else is having this issue I'll start thinking it's the Candy Crush effect ;-) Should be easy enough to ascertain whether that is it - I'll report back if so.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs