• The Off Topic Lounge can at times become a heated place where sensitive subjects are often discussed. While some moderation leniency is practiced in this forum, we ask that you pay special attention to the following, as set out in our community guidelines:

Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs.
  • Welcome to the all-new Windows Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

Ray Donovan

RobertP1

Trusted Member
May 22, 2016
Did anyone notice that Ray Donovan's wife and daughter are rocking Windows phones? Ray himself is on the phone a lot in the show but am pretty sure he is using an Iphone, but not 100% sure.

They also has a Surface Pro in the last episode

ananve

May 22, 2016
Microsoft family!

The series haven't come to my country's fox yet. Will keep an eye for it on the internet.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
They've been using Windows phones in this series for a while now. I started watching in season 3 and they were using Windows phones the whole time.

In another hit show, Scandal, the led character has been using a Lumia 925 for at least two seasons. I've also seen an HTC 8X in that show too.

Posted via Moto Maxx

ananve

May 22, 2016
Oww good!!!
I hope all those series with NYPD will use windows phones like the real NYPD :)

RobertP1

Trusted Member
May 22, 2016
They've been using Windows phones in this series for a while now. I started watching in season 3 and they were using Windows phones the whole time.

In another hit show, Scandal, the led character has been using a Lumia 925 for at least two seasons. I've also seen an HTC 8X in that show too.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Do you know if Ray himself uses a WP ? (in the show)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Do you know if Ray himself uses a WP ? (in the show)

I think so. The next episode i watch I'll see if he makes any calls and will update this. I know his wife in the show does though. Think she uses a 928.

Posted via Moto Maxx