Recomend me a city building game

Zero Serenity

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
So I've been playing Megaopolis for probably way too long but it doesn't feel fun so much as waiting for supplies every day just to see if you get what you want. Does anyone know of a WP8.1 game that can sorta fill this void that doesn't feel so heavily luck based? Cheers.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
There is quite a few, try one of the games made by game insights however these do contain iap and a lot of grind. Modern Mayor is a decent one again it has iaps if you don't want to spend the time however it does give you opportunities to earn badges (used to speed up eco - actions) via challenges and buildings which produce badges once per 24 hours.

Pretty much all of these are free.

Zero Serenity

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Well, I tried Modern Mayor and I think I'm liking it. 2020 (The Game Insights one) is buggy as all hell as it keeps locking up and restarting every couple minutes and has no cross-compatibility with my Windows 10 rig (which isn't great). So...thanks.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Well, I tried Modern Mayor and I think I'm liking it. 2020 (The Game Insights one) is buggy as all hell as it keeps locking up and restarting every couple minutes and has no cross-compatibility with my Windows 10 rig (which isn't great). So...thanks.

Yeah, Modern mayor is quite decent they have added a few expansions.

In regards to 2020 mycountry, maybe contact support here and tell them directly they usually take upto a few days or may respond straight away - your mileage may vary:

Game Insight

If you cannot access the web form, switch to the mobile site at the bottom of the page (this is a silly design omission imo).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett