Repair experience with B2X (EU)

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Booked repair online for poor microphone audio
Sent to Hungary via prepaid DHL using print-off label
Received back 11 days later
Fixed! They even left a repair note with what they did to it. Soldered in a new microphone.

If anyone can remember who used to do repairs before B2X, Nokia repair or something. I remember sending my old L930 in several times and it didn't get repaired.

Very happy with B2X, they did a good job.

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Sounds good. Though Windows support (not mobile) also sends you to them... and in the website there is no option for non-mobile windows, that is bad.

infinidim

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
But you might have a windows laptop or desktop pc, which is my case. The support website needs some work :/

Totally agree with you on the website.

I had some issues with my Lumia 930 (I've since upgraded to a 950) and tried to get answers out of B2X but never did. They also don't seem to have any escalation process with Microsoft either.

Regards

Infinidim :cool:

micromea

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
I hope it's OK to piggy back on this thread? Might be good to keep this as a reference for B2X repairs.

Sent my Lumia 950 in for repair on Monday, DHL to Hungary from the UK. Got a DHL delivery today (following Friday). Quick turn around. Only problem being that they sent me back a Lumia 640 LTE. Spoke to online chat. They tell me I need to contact them in Hungary personally myself. I have emailed them tonight but with it being the weekend now I don't suppose I'll hear back until Monday at which point I almost sure my Lumia 950 will be on its way to the rightful owner of the 640 I received.

Fun times ahead for me by the looks of it. Anyone got any recommendations? Really can't be without my phone for too much longer.

Will keep the thread updated.

Hejt

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I'll share my experience with B2X :)

My lumia started to freeze when in use and on its own as well, the problem became so frequent (a few times every day) I had to sent it. First time they did not find the problem and I found it again literally immediately after installing all the updates. So I spoke to a lady on their chat about it, she's helped me to send it again and told me to put a description note inside so that the guys can figure it out. Well, they did not and they even put a wrong customer description of the issue on the paper. The very first sentence in my description note was "It freezes when used". Maybe my English is not so good, but I'd think that this is far away from "freezes on launch".

Furthermore, I've said to the lady I'm leaving for work, so I cannot communicate if necessary in a few hours. But after two hours, I got a call from their customer care center about my satisfaction. The lady in the phone used one of the worst English I've ever heard, said something about they sent me a questionnaire about my satisfaction and that they really need that fast and started asking me questions. After two minutes of trying to communicate with her I gave up and realised there might be boss coming wondering what the... I am doing in my work time, so I've quickly told her thank you and bye. How can they ask about satisfaction of foreign people if they cannot speak English?

Finally, they've adviced me to charge the phone for 30 minutes before turning it on. Heh, this is Lumia and as much as I can remember there's no way to prevent Lumia from turning on when put on a charger.

I got my phone back yesterday, updated it to the latest update and the issue occured again today. I just wonder if they've even saw my phone. I'm going to record my phone with the phone of my fiancée so that I have more evidence. And I won't use my Lumia as my daily driver, thanks B2X.
-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99