Rumors on new stock in stores ?

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone hearing anything about when the stores will get stock back in ? Both stores I called had no idea when they would have stock refreshed...

Waiting on a Cyan......

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I would try early next week, considering the original target date of the firmware update was Monday. Since they were early with it (update came out yesterday), I wouldn't be surprised if they rushed the shipments out late yesterday or today. Check Monday or Tuesday.

Grenzeloos

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday both stores I went to had new stock. New stock had a Green Sticker on the label on the side of the box. Each store received just 2 of the "green sticker". These green sticker boxes were supposed to already have the update. I will say the two I had my hands on yesterday did seem fixed but the firmware didn't reflect the update. Both phones got the update and I didn't notice any changes after the update.

The managers I spoke to were under the impression they were getting new stock on Monday, and should receive shipments 3 times a week.

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I called two stores in So Cal, and both of them had new "green dot" phones, but only a few. I just swapped mine--no problem--no questions.

Zune is forcing an update anyway, but I read that would be the case on the XDA forum. Still a Made in Korea phone, if anyone is interested.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I called two stores in So Cal, and both of them had new "green dot" phones, but only a few. I just swapped mine--no problem--no questions.

Zune is forcing an update anyway, but I read that would be the case on the XDA forum. Still a Made in Korea phone, if anyone is interested.

It's too bad there won't be any Made in Finland handsets like we had with the N9. Still, build quality is solid.

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Found one store with stock but only had black... Hopefully they will get some in cyan early next week ... I'm about to my limit waiting ;-)

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo