Samsung SM-W750V (1080p display) Who considering purchasing?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I would always give a Sammy WP a look. Let's say with Nokia becoming a MS company that Microsoft opens up all these exclusives to the other OEM's to keep them producing handsets. Then, take a look at Samsungs exclusive offerings to their WP phones (something in area of 20) and realize they have more then HTC has (like only 7 or so).

Sony produced handsets or Samsung produced handsets would easily sway me if they were top end, depending on how MS handles the Nokia aquisition.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm using an ativ now and I love it. I'm anxiously waiting for more info on the 750. If its what I think its going to be, I'm in for two, one for me one for my wife who is using a 521 now.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure the display will look nice but I can't get with Samsung cheap feeling products and likely lack of support. I have always felt like I'm using a bargain phone when I owned Samsung just from how they felt...and still do feel. Lol

Nokia for me and if I ever want to be different....htc and possibly Sony.

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
You are certainly right about that. Hopefully Samsung will step up with this new phone and throw some of their massive marketing power its way.

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
If they keep the expandable storage, and run updates on it throughout its life cycle... I'm down.

I'm not that excited about possible future Nokia devices. The Lumia 810 left a sour taste in my mouth.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Seeing as it's Verizon only and I live in the UK then it's safe to say that I won't be getting it, hopefully there will be a GSM version released not long after this version.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I noticed one thing, it comes with WatchON app, same app as on Galaxy S4 for controlling house hold devices, so the phone will likely come with IR diode to control TVs, Radios, Projectors ( :D ),... Interesting, thought that WP didn't allow this but looks like it does.

Matthew Becker1

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Seeing as it's Verizon only and I live in the UK then it's safe to say that I won't be getting it, hopefully there will be a GSM version released not long after this version.
There could be a possible variant, though it likely won't be called the ATIV SE. (SE Neo? ATIV S2?)

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
If 930 has micro-SD slot, for me it most likely will be a non contest... However I do like the Ativ, a lot. It has been a great phone and still is. Still partly though because of the interop unlock, which naturally cant be credited to Samsung, but it really had been best device I had since who knows when. Based on that the new Ativ should be something to look at...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786