Screen getting all crazy

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
So today after listening to some music while playing some games on my computer science class, my screen went all fuzzy, crazy, idk. It was all, i don't know, over satured, it was so bright but so shadowy at the same time. I use taupe color as my theme one, but instead beeing itself it was greeny. So i immidiately soft reseted my phone and it got back to normal again, and worked.all fine. Until 5 minutes ago. Again, i was listening to korn, i pressed the unlock button and bam, all there was is two square-like shapes on the bottom of the screen. Never had theese problems until now. Could it be up to my music choice? I mean, i was listening to Disturbed and AC/DC back on my class. Who knows.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I don't think the music is at fault, it sounds like a weird glitch, and also a possible hardware issue. I have had something similar happen but they have usually been spaced out.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm kinda hoping it's just a software bug, even if not i'm under a warranty for like 2 years. It wasn't me who messed up the phone anyway :d

Benito Sifuentes

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Definitely the korn doing it lol... I've had similar issues with mine where the color becomes super oversaturated.. But I just lock my phone and open it up again and it is fine

james42519

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
think this is the sunlight readability feature. it is thinking the lighting is different then what it is or something. can turn it off to see i guess. have had the colors mess up kinda on me a few times but seemed to fix itself after went to sleep

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
think this is the sunlight readability feature. it is thinking the lighting is different then what it is or something. can turn it off to see i guess. have had the colors mess up kinda on me a few times but seemed to fix itself after went to sleep

I was in my classroom so, there wasn't pretty much sunlight there, although the temperature was insane, maybe even 40?C.

james42519

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I was in my classroom so, there wasn't pretty much sunlight there, although the temperature was insane, maybe even 40?C.
feature is called sunlight readability but it tries to adjust the screen to the light color so can still be the feature thinking the color temp is different then what it is because light could hit it in a wrong way don't get updated fast enough. not sure how the setting really works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky