Venue 8 Pro - Problem with all input methods after clean install

KennyArc

Oct 4, 2019
Visit site
Hello.

Just today attempted a clean install of windows 10 deleting all partitions. Connected a wireless keyboard+mouse combo to handle the input during installation and after finishing as i know the touch screen driver is erased. Also a usb hub to immediately after win10 install, installing all needed driver.

All went fine until, after the HELLO screen and initial configuration, I disconnected the usb hub with muse, keyboard and flash drives with drivers and boot device (don't ask me why), it was already in home screen so didn't think something bad would happen. After plugging them back again the was no response from the tablet (touch, keyboard, mouse, volume + power+ WIN button, nothing). Hard reseted it holding with WIN + power, turned on back again and still no response. It is as if the USB was dead. Hard reseted again and tried to enter bios with a wired keyboard, still no response and boots back into home screen.

Basically my tablet is disconnected from external world.

Please help...

PD: not native speaker :p

tpapictures

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello.

Just today attempted a clean install of windows 10 deleting all partitions. Connected a wireless keyboard+mouse combo to handle the input during installation and after finishing as i know the touch screen driver is erased. Also a usb hub to immediately after win10 install, installing all needed driver.

All went fine until, after the HELLO screen and initial configuration, I disconnected the usb hub with muse, keyboard and flash drives with drivers and boot device (don't ask me why), it was already in home screen so didn't think something bad would happen. After plugging them back again the was no response from the tablet (touch, keyboard, mouse, volume + power+ WIN button, nothing). Hard reseted it holding with WIN + power, turned on back again and still no response. It is as if the USB was dead. Hard reseted again and tried to enter bios with a wired keyboard, still no response and boots back into home screen.

Basically my tablet is disconnected from external world.

Please help...

PD: not native speaker :p

Curious, did you ever get this sorted? I'm having the same problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99