Screen protector for 830

pandhersaab27

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Any one got hands on a good curved screen protector? I tried glass one but as 830's display curves at sides it doesn't fit perfectly.
Looking for something that'll cover whole screen.
Thanks

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I tried three screen protectors. Only one fit around the curves and it's the one from Skinomi. However, the search button stopped working with the screen protector on our phones. I punched a hole into the protector for the search button and it works again.
Amazon.com: Skinomi? TechSkin - Nokia Lumia 830 Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Free Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

the next best one for us was the Fosmon, which is dry apply. However, same issue with search button and it doesn't cover a substantial part of the screen.
Amazon.com: Nokia Lumia 830 Screen Protector - Fosmon Crystal Clear (HD) Screen Shield with Lifetime Warranty (3 Pack): Cell Phones & Accessories

You may be lucky and a screen protector works on yours. You can try this with a plastic wrap film on the phone and see how your search button behaves. I think your best bet is a wet apply protector as these are flexible enough to conform to the L830's curvature and covers the entire screen.

Last edited:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
+1 for Skinomi. I used one before I took it completely off. Skinomi had a support rubbery texture, something I would not prefer. But it does fit the 830's screen the best.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo