Search button unresponsive?

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I just got my 830 yesterday and this is the one issue that I seem to be having so far. Yes, I put a screen protector on it before I ever used the phone, so I will try the corner cutting method when I get home.

I have been able to get successful responses by doing a deliberately hard touches to the search button, but the press and hold for voice commands is a bit trickier.

As for someone questioning why people still use screen protectors, because phone screens are still susceptible to scratches, in my experience, regardless of the advances in glass manufacturing. For the past few months, I've been borrowing my cousin's old 920 that has never had a screen protector. It has many light marks that you can see in the right light, but there are two scratches significant enought that can be felt. I like knowing that other than actually dropping the phone and breaking it, that the screen will look like new if I pass the phone on to a new user in a year or two.

vishal mehta1

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
My 830 started with search button not working and , now all the three buttons are not working. I am not using any screen protectors. I have no idea why this is happening. Any help ppl???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria