Seeing no one complaining about the 8S..

Stephen Vogel

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
HI there sorry im new here and im not sure where to post my phone issues, so i think i'll post my complaints on the 8s here.
So i got this phone on xmas, and i've noticed a few problems
1) when i am typing on the keyboard it randomly zooms in, and i DONT know how to get out of it except restarting my phone -.- this has cost me to lose quite a few of my work and emails. this has happened 4 times in the few weeks i've had it. first time on the 3rd day i bought it. Is that a windows 8 thing? or should i send it back to the store but i don't know how i would explain it to them. help?
2) Sometimes the volume doesn't work, it says it's increasing the volume as i press the buttons but the sound output remains the same. UGH. and then sometimes no sound even plays when the volume is 30!! (maximum)
3) Messenger can never connect to chat.

These are just few of the problems, man. Can anyone help me? or direct me to the right direction on how to solve the problems i've been having?

Thanks

Based on my experience with the phone I would be wanting a replacement unit. The longer you leave it the more likely it will be sent away for repair rather than a straight swap. Problems 1 & 3 could be easily fixed (maybe) but the sound problem sounds like a hardware issue so yeah, I'd be gunning for a replacement.

Good luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254