Shall I buy Surface in September or wait?

  • Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date

Windows Central Question

I want buy Surface Pro 4 or Surface Book. Both with 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD.

SP4 is for 1400$ with dock and keyboard. Used, warianty to 07.2017.
SB is for 1380$ with warianty to 09.2017 but with QWERTZ keyboard and stickers.

I really want QWERTY keyboard. Ofcorse I can change it in settings and use stickers. But what about the keyboard lights then?

So there is problem.
I prefer SB over SP4.

Shall I wait or buy SB? Or wait to October? I heard that in October will be Microsoft event and the SB 2 will launch? Is that true?

What do you think? Is that good price for SB?

Chintan Gohel

Active member
May 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't think the lights would be that affected by having stickers for the 2 letters. Have you asked around if you can get the SB keyboard with QWERTY?

Are you in Europe? If yes and most pcs sold in your area have the QWERTZ keyboard, then chances are that the next Surface devices in your area will also have that keyboard

As for the October event, there has been very little information about it so far, and it's only a few weeks to go

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Latest member