- Jan 20, 2015
Welcome to the all-new Windows Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!
NO. 4". check tech spech. 460x800. Side by side a 5", it seems a child
Download HeaderTiles from "here".
Then follow these steps:-
1. After opening the app, tap ⊕ in the bottom menu bar.
2. Tap ⊕ create from scratch.
3. In the first T tab, uncheck both label and subtitle.
4. Then navigate to the Style tab. Here, select the header style box and then select Underlined.
5. From the accent color box, select Foreground. Or Custom then select White (#FFFFFF).
6. Then in the Alignment tab, make sure that vertical alignment is selected as bottom line "__" and fill method is horizontal.
7. In the next tab, Background, select Transparent.
8. Finally, tap the 📌 (pin) icon in the bottom menu bar.
9. Then optionally, you can save this tile as a template so that you don't have to create same tiles from scratch again and again. After you save it as a template, then in step 2, you should scroll down to select your saved template and pin as many tiles you want in just a single step.
10. For that kind of line, you need two small tiles and one wide tile or two medium tiles, if you have nothing above them.
Hope that answers your question. :smile:
Decided to increase the amount of tiles to liven the start screen up some. Link on the lock screen to go with all custom Zelda system and app sounds! Build .164 is very stable now too.
Omg that like so good. What's the clock ago you're using?
Thanks. It's "live tile clock 8.1" and the clock face is called modern 2, I believe.
What's that date tile you have, top right? Looks great!