Share your W10M Start Screens and Backgrounds!

Torontonian22

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Felt a little nostalgic of the old look from my old 920. I decided to go back to 2 columns instead of 3 on my 930. I thought it would be weird seeing such big tiles but it's actually nice and clean, as I like me startscreen to be.

DeviceShot130928323460680553.jpg

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I love 10586!!! ☺
14c660310a4e74322098e09a24d1c5db.png

Psy-Chotic

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Hey I really like your work, could you tell me what you're using for the time and date widget, and how you added the space between the tiles

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey I really like your work, could you tell me what you're using for the time and date widget, and how you added the space between the tiles

Thanks. I used "Empty Tiles" app for blank tiles and "Live Tile Clock 8.1" app by Deucks for time tile. You can also use "TimeMe Tile" but it will also show battery and temperature, too cluttered.

celticmagick

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Here's my latest W10M Start Screen. It's inspired by travis_valkyrie's idea. But I have enhanced it further more interestingly :smile:. Too many transparent tiles by the way, which I don't like.

What about using Start Perfect to make a tile with a color fill for those that are in the middle? I'm assuming the ones you don't like having transparency are the tiles in your categories, correct?

EDIT - or using Start Perfect to make the tiles you want transparent transparent while keeping the rest with a background.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
What about using Start Perfect to make a tile with a color fill for those that are in the middle? I'm assuming the ones you don't like having transparency are the tiles in your categories, correct?

EDIT - or using Start Perfect to make the tiles you want transparent transparent while keeping the rest with a background.

Yeah, you guessed it right. I'll try that app. Thanks.

Update:- As I had doubted, I can't create opaque tiles for those all transparent tiled apps individually 😢. All opaque tiles having the same colour would be ugly. The only fix to this problem is that developers should include a toggle for switching between transparent and opaque tile like the Metrotube app. Even the Windows Central app has it.

sheldon cohn

May 15, 2015
Visit site
There are several tiles that do not have transparent tile. I keep them at the bottom. I checked several
apps to see if I could find the transparent tiles so all are transparent.. It's nice having a picture at the background of the tiles that you can show off to friends or prospective phone buyers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss