Share your W10M Start Screens and Backgrounds!

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
That's amazing! Maybe it could be even better if you put those large tiles in the bottom using the "empty tiles". There's an app for that. But in that case you would need ti have completely transparent tiles. Or another option could be adding a column of tiles in one corner, and to push down those three block with them.

Not sure actually if that could look better than what you have now actually...

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

If you did that and opened up one of the tile groups, it would still open under the position of the tile. So the net effect would still push those tile groups to the top of the screen when you opened one, or at least make you have to scroll around to see the icons in that group. Having the groups at the top makes for the more aesthetically pleasing layout, IMHO.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Simple setup with my new 550.

by64i1d.jpg

Sent from mTalk

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
If you did that and opened up one of the tile groups, it would still open under the position of the tile. So the net effect would still push those tile groups to the top of the screen when you opened one, or at least make you have to scroll around to see the icons in that group. Having the groups at the top makes for the more aesthetically pleasing layout, IMHO.
You are correct, it didn't work as I hoped.

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
...and on my other phone, it's a throwback to the good 'ole days where we had MixRadio
wp_ss_20161011_0001.png

I miss MixRadio... Pandora and Spotify are terrible at separating hip hop from rap.

anon(9275303)

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Just bought a new Lumia 550 yesterday at my local Microsoft store to replace my 950XL that needs screen and battery replacement. A nifty little phone. Here is my start screen on the 550:
VF7LRTk.jpg

hyxWnWp.jpg

Sent from mTalk on my Lumia 550

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Do you use mTalk ti visit this forum? If you do, just make a screenshot by pressing power button + volume up, and then in mTalk just tap this photo button, and choose the screenshot from you photos.

Rik Fredz

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Starting with my WP8.1, which was a long time ago...

W7I2LyL.png

Another one that I had used for quite some time..

XGbAqH2.png

Further down..

rAjlY1b.png

Love it ? I've got lots more!

Sent from mTalk

Rik Fredz

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Do you use mTalk ti visit this forum? If you do, just make a screenshot by pressing power button + volume up, and then in mTalk just tap this photo button, and choose the screenshot from you photos.

Thanks mate! I thought the windows central app in the store would do it. And then, mTalk. Did the job!

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h