So, what happens to us WP7 members that just signed contracts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Up to date in terms of what? As an average consumer, I'd expect my device to be bug free and if it's not, they need to push updates to make it so. I don't expect to be upgraded for free. I got my 800 knowing full well I'd not be eligible for an upgrade to WP8 - c'est la vie. There is a difference between "update" and "upgrade".

Now then, if the purchaser was led to believe that his 900 would be in the WP8 pool, then that's a different story. That would be very bad.

I'd like to know out of curiosity how many 900 buyers even knew there would be a WP8 on the horizon at the time of their purchase.

I would say probably zero new it would go down like that. If you brought it after the announcement though tough **** for you the information was indeed there to know.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna just throw this out here for some posters. Don't you ever try to come and down talk a person for stating what they believe and actual facts about what happens on this platform. Don't type your vitriol and hate to another person because you have somekind of fetish/emotional investation in this platform. Some of these post are valid arguments and comments about this platform. I think the mods will agree this is getting out of hand and will stop. Some of you long timers need to crack down on this stuff.

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I guess that it comes down to. If you bought the phone right at the time when WP8 was announced but before the info about the 900 would not be getting WP8, I could see the anger.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I guess that it comes down to. If you bought the phone right at the time when WP8 was announced but before the info about the 900 would not be getting WP8, I could see the anger.

Anybody could see how it was a kick to the groin unless you had ****** glasses on. A total kernel change and they were working on this side by side while releasing wp7. I would rather the just made WP8 and released it late but the right way. Trying to get avfoot hold with something they new was a dead end could be a damaging to WP8. I'll be watching to see how this release goes. If they stay at the current market share......:excl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happy