Some New XBox Live Games (Comic Con)

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
The shoot-em-up side of Fusion looked very interesting. Not so sure about the choice of companion game (though that looked fairly good). Very interesting though, and much, MUCH closer to what "Xbox live integration" should be.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
alittle off topic but thought its better then makign its own thread is the vp of glu mobile games just hinted on twitter to karl stricker about porting contract killer zombies to xbla on wp7 which is awesome

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've never heard of the game, but I did look it up, and it looks damn good!
alittle off topic but thought its better then makign its own thread is the vp of glu mobile games just hinted on twitter to karl stricker about porting contract killer zombies to xbla on wp7 which is awesome

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
not saying I heard of it either but its top 3 paid for apps on ios this week so its doing damn good and if they are thinking of converting that means the m rated ban has been lifted so we could see some crazy titles coming soons (more hardcore titles).
ON topic just watched the video really excited to see more companion games if this is what microsoft has in store its looking pretty good

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb