SP3 Shutting Randomly Shutting Down...Help?

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I have 23% power remaining with the power supply charging the device. My foot hits the power supply and for some reason that disrupts the power flow and then my SP3 turns itself off. I thought it was perhaps a surge (which doesn't make sense) so I switched sockets and did the same thing and it turned off again). Then did the experiment again, this time just straight up unplugging the power supply from the device and it shut off (mind you it has 23% of power)

Any ideas what this is about? How to fix it? I'm concerned now that if the device is charging and I take out the power it's going to shut down every time. I'm writing a thesis paper and this is Very annoying.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
This may sound simplistic; save your work and do a full reboot. I've had it happen when it shows it was charging. After a reboot, it showed a different percentage and it seemed to be charging normally.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
This may sound simplistic; save your work and do a full reboot. I've had it happen when it shows it was charging. After a reboot, it showed a different percentage and it seemed to be charging normally.

I think the problem is the power supply. I'm going to return it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarlPuccio