SP3's On A Plane

explosive0

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Just started a new project in Detroit that kind of requires I fly Delta (I'm a United guy). Can't challenge because i have in the past. I'll hit silver with Delta in about a month. Whew.

InfiniteRefrain

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
This is a good thread: I fly about 8 times a year domestically (US) and the last flight my SP2 was good, but not great. I am looking forward to trying out the SP3 next month.

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Hah... in first class and getting ready to take off. Flight attendant made the guy behind me put his mac book away because it was heavier than 2 pounds.

SP3 FTW!

jonty12

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hah... in first class and getting ready to take off. Flight attendant made the guy behind me put his mac book away because it was heavier than 2 pounds.

SP3 FTW!

Haha... I had the very same experience last night (thought they didn't explain the 2 lbs thing to the guy).

jonty12

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
got a new one today... on landing... "you can use it, but you can't use the keyboard". I was using the keyboard as a cover - i.e., not actually using it, it was folded behind.

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
For the life of me, I cannot comprehend the complaints of people and the "lapability" of the surface pro 3. For me, and this is my personal opinion - The kickstand on the SP3 makes the SP3 more lapable than any laptop ive ever used, ever - this includes MacBook Air/Pro, Yoga, XPS, etc. The flexibility of the kickstand, and the new magnetic keyboard latch make it the best in the business. I think people like to just nit-pick on things cause its not the same, but imho, its better than traditional laptops.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers