Store (Beta) updated now can't open?

DigitalDK

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else seen this? There was an update for Store (Beta) in Store (Beta). It said to close the application, after doing so I can't open the Store (Beta) application at all.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Mine did that after the store updated itself. I rebooted the phone and it opened. However, it's hit or miss as to if it will download updates. Eventually it gets around to it. I find the old store more reliable. Some apps don't show in the new and some don't show in old.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Store (beta) crashes quite a lot, after it updated itself, it has a dark theme enabled. Eventually updated everything that was pending except an orange square called IE which kept saying try that again.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I got the IE update issue as well. I'd say to check and make sure WiFi is on too. It will get stuck on the updates otherwise.

I've had several updates and reboot quests today.

Ramin90

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
It keeps on giving me a " Page not found" error in store beta

with the error code 0X0000005 in case i need it
i can't access store beta at all

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
It keeps on giving me a " Page not found" error in store beta

with the error code 0X0000005 in case i need it
i can't access store beta at all

The old store is still there too. They seem to share the same system side back end as they are aware of each others downloads.

Also, the store beta has an update for itself and then there is a system phone update from today that appears to have done some store stuff.

Ramin90

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
The old store is still there too. They seem to share the same system side back end as they are aware of each others downloads.

Also, the store beta has an update for itself and then there is a system phone update from today that appears to have done some store stuff.

I know
it's happening after the store beta update
and the old store is working fine ( no office)

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I've experienced a few apps so far that stopped working and needed a reinstall. Not sure how one would do that with the actual store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos