Store: Charge Low Battery. Paused.

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Saw this today, when I went to check for Store updates.

My phone nuked itself last night (see my thread in 950XL if interested, it was my suspended lock screen process) and apparently triggered this, for Excel and Word updates. There may be others "in line" hard to tell, because I can't unblock them.
My battery has been back up to 100% since the "crash" of last night, and now is at 84%, but a restart failed to unblock these, as did several manual "Pause->download now" cycles, they're going nowhere.

Anyone have any ideas on how to unblock them (short of hard-reset)?

Edit: I managed to update Alarms, Calculator, and Voice Recorder, by using "update all" but these two are still stuck.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Saw this today, when I went to check for Store updates.

My phone nuked itself last night (see my thread in 950XL if interested, it was my suspended lock screen process) and apparently triggered this, for Excel and Word updates. There may be others "in line" hard to tell, because I can't unblock them.
My battery has been back up to 100% since the "crash" of last night, and now is at 84%, but a restart failed to unblock these, as did several manual "Pause->download now" cycles, they're going nowhere.

Anyone have any ideas on how to unblock them (short of hard-reset)?

Edit: I managed to update Alarms, Calculator, and Voice Recorder, by using "update all" but these two are still stuck.

Use a soft reset instead. And them let do by themselves ;)

PGrey

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Soft reset didn't do anything, but overnight did.

In fact, the "Store" process used 89% of my overnight battery, even though it says "Never Allowed in the Background" under its setting.

I'm pretty sure the Background settings in the AU are a "suggestion" at-best, ignored entirely, possibly.
This is the third time I've had a non-background app take a big chunk of my battery overnight (see my "lock screen" thread that killed my battery), although in this case, it's not quite as bad a result, my apps are "unblocked".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss