Store keeps trying to update the MixRadio App even after it was uninstalled.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 640 running windows 10 insider slow ring. Even though I uninstalled MixRadio the Store update page keeps asking to update the App. It downloads 8.2 MBs and reports an error, then tries again. How can I stop it?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 640 running windows 10 insider slow ring. Even though I uninstalled MixRadio the Store update page keeps asking to update the App. It downloads 8.2 MBs and reports an error, then tries again. How can I stop it?

have you tried a soft reset? And has the app been uninstalled? Check in apps list

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

OriA

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Thanks and sorry I didn't log-in to begin with.
Yes. It was uninstalled and does not appear in the app list but still when I check for updates it reappears. Even after different W10M version updates.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks and sorry I didn't log-in to begin with.
Yes. It was uninstalled and does not appear in the app list but still when I check for updates it reappears. Even after different W10M version updates.

that's a new issue that I haven't seen. Can you install it back? Was it installed on sd card by any chance? The first time

OriA

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
When I try to reinstall it starts but then reports an error code 0x80073CF9.
Its the only app that gives this problem.
Yes. I did have the apps installed on SD by default.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05