store not showing app updates!!

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Updated my device to version gdr3 .155 and since then i am not getting any notifications on the store about app update. I am forced to use a 3rd party application! Please help!

user928

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Go into settings date and time turn off auto update then set the date to 08 01 2011. Now turn the phone off wait a few seconds then turn it back on go straight into settings date and time and turn auto update back on. Now all your updates should be showing in windows phone store.

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Go into settings date and time turn off auto update then set the date to 08 01 2011. Now turn the phone off wait a few seconds then turn it back on go straight into settings date and time and turn auto update back on. Now all your updates should be showing in windows phone store.
sorry to say but this is not working!! still the store isnt showing any new updates.. whereas my rail rush has to be updated to the new easter update. please help . i have looked up on google as well. my os version is
: 8.0.10521.155

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
after developer unlockiong my phone i got an update to os version .155 . since then these problem has started. please help.l

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
yes sir i have searched the internet, i have gone through forums . but no forums has resolved my issue . there has been similar issues like mine but with black update mine also is a black update but its updated after developer unlocking my phone. i have given my os version earlier. now these issues with STORE started after me updating my os.
my network connection is working great. and FYI my carries is TATA DOCOMO. there is no issue with my carrier!!

so wat do u say??

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes i do. Rail rush has to be updated to new easter version. It shows to update the app wen i search it on the store but auto update notification doesnt work in live tile

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Indeed. An easy way to check would be to visit the store on the phone and manually do a check. You can find out quickly if its a case of updates not showing up or if it is a lack of updates for apps you have.

Edit - Saw your update after I finished typing. I'll check a couple resources tomorrow and get back to you.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Wait now if you have searched for rail rush in store , it won't show any more notifications for that , just go and update it ;)
And worry not windows phone 8.1 will include app update checker with auto update of apps over wifi in store settings page.
Currently app updates are checked by the azure servers. There is no practical time when they do check for but for me it daily checks for update around 9:30-10:30 A.M
But I prefer using sysapppusher tom sully check all my apps for updates including nokia system settings ;)

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
indeed. An easy way to check would be to visit the store on the phone and manually do a check. You can find out quickly if its a case of updates not showing up or if it is a lack of updates for apps you have.

Edit - saw your update after i finished typing. I'll check a couple resources tomorrow and get back to you.

this will be difficult as i have loads of app. The real issue is the live tile not showing the updates ??? This has started after updatng to os version .155

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
wait now if you have searched for rail rush in store , it won't show any more notifications for that , just go and update it ;)
and worry not windows phone 8.1 will include app update checker with auto update of apps over wifi in store settings page.
Currently app updates are checked by the azure servers. There is no practical time when they do check for but for me it daily checks for update around 9:30-10:30 a.m
but i prefer using sysapppusher tom sully check all my apps for updates including nokia system settings ;)

i have tried sysapppusher . But it only shows updates for nokia apps. No updates for 3rd party apps.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
this will be difficult as i have loads of app. The real issue is the live tile not showing the updates ??? This has started after updatng to os version .155
I was saying an easy way to look to see if it was an issue or if you just had no updates.

It was indeed an easy way since that is how you verified the issue.

If it isn't solved by the time I wake up I'll do some digging. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)