Skynetz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to buy a game from another country's store ? I live in Slovenia, but in Slovenian store the geoDefense games are not available. I changed the region to US, because there are available, also in other European country's, but if I change it to US, it wants from me an US billing adress when I buy, the same with Italy,...

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
You won't be able to get the game you want, but if it helps you get over the terrible news that I just threw to you... The game isn't something you are going to miss that much. It's fun, but eventually you will get over it.

Skynetz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
You won't be able to get the game you want, but if it helps you get over the terrible news that I just threw to you... The game isn't something you are going to miss that much. It's fun, but eventually you will get over it.
:S
I got an xap for geoDefense, but I can't get a working one for Swarm :/

I just don't know why they don't create a unified Store.

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
:S
I got an xap for geoDefense, but I can't get a working one for Swarm :/

I just don't know why they don't create a unified Store.

Microsoft is a US company that offer its services to some other countries... As weird as it may sound, Microsoft is never offering the same services there is in the USA... I don't understand why, but it looks like they "can't". When you ask one of their employees, they starts taking about some legal barriers... But i don't know why Apple would not have that problem too

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Microsoft is a US company that offer its services to some other countries... As weird as it may sound, Microsoft is never offering the same services there is in the USA... I don't understand why, but it looks like they "can't". When you ask one of their employees, they starts taking about some legal barriers... But i don't know why Apple would not have that problem too

Apple faces the same things. Not the same games, but some apps you see are available for certain regions and not for others.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte