Suggestion: Zune style background capabilities

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
If any of you guys owned a Zune, you would know that you had the ability to add a background image, which would then be somewhat shaded by the rest of the OS so everything was still easily visible.

I think it would be awesome if a similar concept was brought into WP7, to make the OS even prettier and more personable for each user. Just a thought.

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I never owned a Zune (but I'm constantly tempted to get one). Is this as subtle as the background effect in Zune desktop client?

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I never owned a Zune (but I'm constantly tempted to get one). Is this as subtle as the background effect in Zune desktop client?

zune80c.jpg

That's what it looks like. There is a slight shade put over the background to make the text visible, but you can still see the background nicely. Just adds a nice touch.

rsmiley0

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Zune HD not like that

My Zune HD does not look like your screen anymore. I dont see the option to add a background anymore, but if you scroll to the left from your screen do you have all the history, pins, and new?

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
My Zune HD does not look like your screen anymore. I dont see the option to add a background anymore, but if you scroll to the left from your screen do you have all the history, pins, and new?

On the Zune? No.

I haven't gotten the chance to mess around with the ZuneHD at all, but I know that one of the big selling points of the Zune "Classics" was the ability to add a background image, since the Ipod Classic doesn't have that ability.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre