Surface book sleeve

gamer_stew

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone found any good sleeves for the surface book? I've been checking around and amazon has some but they won't be out til mid Nov. The only alternative I've found was the site "decalgirl". I need to go up into their 15" sleeves since the 13s are slightly smaller than the SB dimensions but they do have some skins specifically if you're into that. So I'm just looking for any other possible alternatives for the moment.

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I'd really want a slim folio type sleeve for just the clipboard that fold open and double as a stand while leaving the connector side exposed so you can dock it to the keyboard without removing. It could also have a pen holder slot and a pocket to tuck earbuds into.

worwig

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
I just got this. Not heavy duty, but it is exactly what I was looking for.

(not enough posts to add a link. Amazon, Unik, Neoprene 13-13.3" case )

Yes, the red piping is very bright. :eck:

61MA5TspQcL._SL1200_.jpg

daddyful

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
That actually looks nice! are there any other colors available? I ended up getting a laptop carrying case over a sleeve because i needed a place to store the charger and a couple of other things as well.

jardando

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I just my used my previous sleeve for my crackbook pro 13, it fit fine! I just ordered another (marketed for a macbook pro 13) which has the same dimensions and i'm guessing it'll work great too.

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Do these 13-inch sleeves account for the slightly extra width of the pen attached to the side or are they too tight and you have to detach the pen?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos