Surface rt screen size vs Pro

Ng Shi Nong

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Good day, is the screen size of the RT identical to the Pro? I was looking for a tempered glass screen protector but the seller only sells Surface Pro's. Some say it will fit some say it won't. Any idea? Thanks!

Ng Shi Nong

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
What worries me is the width, according to Windows official website, the RT is 6.77in but the PRO is 6.81in. If that's the case the screen protector for the PRO might be a little big for the RT.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I THINK that is just the metal around the glass that is slightly thicker. Please don't quote me on that. If I get a chance today ill closely examine the pro and rt at work and let you know for sure!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Well I know they have the same screen size. They are both around 10 inches (the exact same though). If it is only a front screen protector, you'll be fine.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Well I know they have the same screen size. They are both around 10 inches (the exact same though). If it is only a front screen protector, you'll be fine.

I think he may be worried about the glass bezel around the screen being larger on the pro and potentially causing the screen protector to hang off the edges .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss