Syncing your data with the cloud

DrFix82

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
since I updated my android device to Liollipop I keep getting my band vibrating for notifying me: "Syncing your data with the cloud".

Well..... since this is a MS Helath notification, is there a way to disable it??
Under notification center apps I cannot fin anything to disable it...

Thanks

bockersjv

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Is it a health notification? Does not sound like it, don't get that on WP. It sounds more like an Android system notification being picked up by the band notifications.

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I used to get this a lot too (HTC One M7) but at some point it went away -- before the Lollipop update in my case, I think. I remember tinkering with the Notification Center Apps too. Perhaps you can temporarily deselect all apps and then selectively turn some on one by one to find the culprit?

Another option -- I doubt this is it -- is that Lollipop includes new app-by-app controls over notifications. For me it's in Settings -> Sound & notifications -> (Way down at the bottom) App notifications. The problem of course is that if you turned off MS Health notifications...well, that's not what you want!

By the way, I used to get two REALLY annoying vibration/notifications on the Band: (1) wifi network found (it's a stupid HTC/Verizon thing that you can't turn off) and (2) a keyboard selection notification (every time I opened a text box on my phone!). Do you get any notifications like those on the Band as well? It would suspect it's a phone system-level issue (though oddly I have Android's Settings turned on in the MS Health Notification Center).

-Matt

DrFix82

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Yes, the same here. I disabled all the keyboards for not having notifications about it every time I opend a textbox..
I also disabled google maps from notification center or I get all the coordinates he manages every second on my band (really! even if they're not shown in notification bar at all)...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05