T-Mobile Lumia 810 and Better Business Bureau

alexloe

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
In Austria even contract phones are locked - releasing fees varie but even after two years they charge between 50 and 99 EUR.
In Germany contract phones aren't locked - even iPhones are unlocked now.
In France contract are locked, but you get them unlocked for free after six months.
In Italy contract phones In Germany contract phones aren't locked.
In Switzerland contract phones aren't locked - but iPhones from some carriers are.

Austria has the lowest tariffs in Europe. So just grab a prepaid SIM from one of the operators there: A1 / T-Mobile Austria (Telering - part of T-Mobile) / 3 (Orange - part of 3).

But don't forget to ask T-Mobile US from the unlock code for your Lumia 810 because even T-Mobile Austrai SIM will not work otherwise.

alexloe

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Vodafone, T Mobile ( they are part of German Post) etc and all providers in Europe have SIM only contracts (SIM is free), for example T Mobile has 400 Text, 100 min talk and 1GB datea for about $14. and good for 30 days, then to add minutes etc you just text a code for different amounts of data, talk and text and the SIM gets reloaded, it's easy in Europe.

Sorry, but Deutsche Post AG - DHL (German Post) has no connections to Deutsche Telekom AG (T-Mobile) since about 20 years.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, but Deutsche Post AG - DHL (German Post) has no connections to Deutsche Telekom AG (T-Mobile) since about 20 years.

Other than the 32% stock the German government still has directly and indirectly, you're right.
I'm so sorry for that error.
Thanks I feel so good now getting that off my chest

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254