The .pdf problem...

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Seem to have found a workaround for the pdf problem. I came across a post in a Microsoft forum just now from last May -- and it addresses this issue. This is not my idea, but I just tried it and it works!

"Let PDF Reader do the SkyDrive upload, and cancel out when you get to the email account prompt. Now go into the Office hub, the PDF will be in the SkyDrive root directory, tap/hold/share to email as a proper attachment."

Awesome!

cool! Not perfect, but it does the job.

kevindas

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Am using Lumia 720. After amber update I can store pdfs to Acrobat cloud. By tapping I can send pdfs through mail but only links. Not as pdf doc. And I cant store these pdf to skydrive as there is no option is provided. More over downloded pdfs cant be transfer to PC. It's very sad. Anybody find solution !

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Am using Lumia 720. After amber update I can store pdfs to Acrobat cloud. By tapping I can send pdfs through mail but only links. Not as pdf doc. And I cant store these pdf to skydrive as there is no option is provided. More over downloded pdfs cant be transfer to PC. It's very sad. Anybody find solution !

You need to have a PDF program the uploads to Skydrive to save it there. Adobe doesn't save to Skydrive. So get MS PDF Reader, it's free. You can have more than one PDF program on your phone.

Open the PDF (in MS PDF Reader) then select Share from the menu (...), Sharing automatically uploads to Skydrive, once the upload to Skydrive is done just cancel out. Your PDF is now saved to Skydrive and you can download it to your PC from there. There is no other way of doing this currently.

YingTK

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Seem to have found a workaround for the pdf problem. I came across a post in a Microsoft forum just now from last May -- and it addresses this issue. This is not my idea, but I just tried it and it works!

"Let PDF Reader do the SkyDrive upload, and cancel out when you get to the email account prompt. Now go into the Office hub, the PDF will be in the SkyDrive root directory, tap/hold/share to email as a proper attachment."

Awesome!

Thanks! Found this post after a year, but the method helps!
Just can't stop wondering why MS made saving PDFs so difficult.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124