Theme colors

Big Papa Smurf

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Not sure where else to put this sooo....
I know we have a "Post your start screen" thread, but I am curious, what color is your theme?
I was playing with mine today and went from orange to brown to cyan and a few others before I ended on steel. Looks nice with the black background. Used to be orange theme and white background. Wondered what others have decided fits them.

Maybe there's a color that the majority likes... Like Magenta. Or something a bit more obvious like Cyan.

So... What's your theme?(Don't HAVE to post photos, that's up to you).

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe Windows Phone General Discussion Lounge is a better fit. I mean who says it is an 8.1 limited topic?

My theme color generally matches my phone color. Yellow on my 1520.3. I have an 830 and have moved between Green and Orange depending on the back I have on. My Orange Win HD was an Orange theme before I let it go.

I use a background scene to match... Kind of OCD, but it works for me.

Big Papa Smurf

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Maybe Windows Phone General Discussion Lounge is a better fit. I mean who says it is an 8.1 limited topic?

My theme color generally matches my phone color. Yellow on my 1520.3. I have an 830 and have moved between Green and Orange depending on the back I have on. My Orange Win HD was an Orange theme before I let it go.

I use a background scene to match... Kind of OCD, but it works for me.
Thanks. Must have overlooked it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos