Tiles Uninstalling Themselves

Rgodel

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if I am alone in this weird behaviour, but has anybody noticed that when you install a tile from the gallery it will install on the Band 2 without issue and be available for a day or so, but somewhere along the line it simply disappears from the Band and from the Windows Phone app as if it had never been installed.

In my case it was the sports 'Featured Tiles'.

I installed the MLB, MLS, NBA and NFL tiles and within 2 days they were gone from my Band 2. :sweaty:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if I am alone in this weird behaviour, but has anybody noticed that when you install a tile from the gallery it will install on the Band 2 without issue and be available for a day or so, but somewhere along the line it simply disappears from the Band and from the Windows Phone app as if it had never been installed.

In my case it was the sports 'Featured Tiles'.

I installed the MLB, MLS, NBA and NFL tiles and within 2 days they were gone from my Band 2. :sweaty:

First I've heard of that bug. Does your Band power cycle or update itself at all between the tiles being there and disappearing?

Rgodel

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I have never noticed a power cycle or update happening that would be the cause.
I wear it all the time (except for showers and charging).
I'm going to re-install the tiles and see if I can track down when they actually do disappear.

Rgodel

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Here is a quick update....
It would appear that if I charge/sync my band on my PC (running W10 Insider Preview 14986) then my tiles get wiped. If I charge my Band 2 using an AC outlet then everything stays in place. Now I don't know if the problem is W10 Insider Preview or something else. Hmmmm.....

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Do you have anything on your PC that's doing a sync? I'm guessing you normally have the Band paired with your phone which has the desired configuration. But once you connect it to another program, it loads the configuration it has.

Rgodel

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
That was my first thought also, but alas, I only have the Band App on Windows 10*Insider Preview 14986 and it has the same configuration as my phone.
Still investigating....

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254