Titanfall

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Nice trailer. The movement looks really dynamic. Looking forward to seeing how it plays like.

I personally wouldn't mind if it was released after May/June, since I should be finished with my studies then :wink:

michfan

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I heard there will be no single player campaign. The XB1 Plants vs. Zombies game also does not have a single player campaign. Call me old fashioned, but I hope this isn't becoming a trend.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I heard there will be no single player campaign. The XB1 Plants vs. Zombies game also does not have a single player campaign. Call me old fashioned, but I hope this isn't becoming a trend.

For certain games I don't think this is a problem.. I mean does someone REALLY buy games like CoD or BF nowadays for the single player campaign? It's usually just a short, half-assed tack-on while the actual content is the multiplayer.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
For certain games I don't think this is a problem.. I mean does someone REALLY buy games like CoD or BF nowadays for the single player campaign? It's usually just a short, half-assed tack-on while the actual content is the multiplayer.

I like CoD's campaigns. I don't play BF. MW3 was a TERRIBLE online experience, so I only played the campaign, then sold it to my cousin for $40. Not having a campaign doesn't matter if the campaign was going to be bad, but it DOES offer perhaps the best tutorial to the game, allowing you to try out a plethora of weapons before going into the online stuff.

michfan

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
It's the reason I buy Halo games. Haven't gotten caught up in CoD or BF, maybe this is why. Anytime I watch my son playing CoD online I find myself wondering how that can be any fun. I guess there is the social/clan aspect to it that I just don't appreciate because gaming to me is purposely an anti-social hobby.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I think Halo indeed is a different kind of a beast. When I think of Halo I also think of a very strong story-driven shooter, not a multiplayer shooter that fe. CoD and BF make me think of nowadays.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Respawn was doing a survey about Titanfall (regarding how one consumes information regarding Titanfall) yesterday linked from their Twitter and facebook pages. If you complete it (around 10-15 minutes) you're entered to win a $400.00 Amazon card... EDIT: Crap...

Crap, I don't know how to embed or post a direct twitter link. Oh well. Search Titanfallgame on twitter and its there :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)