Tmo upgrade help from my WP homies!

ubizmo

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
My main phone is a BB 9900,but I put the SIM in the Radar quite often and it works fine.

Incidentally, the Radar has great battery life, due to a bigger battery than the Lumia.

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
And the verdict is in, its the Radar by a mile! Even though I'm a Nokia fan and would have jumped on a 900, the 710 in comparison just did not seem worth it compared to the Radar. Right now the Radar has tethering (coming to the 710 who knows when), FFC (just hooked up with an old friend back in the UK so I will use that occasionally), build (it really does feel good), and slightly bigger screen.

I have the same amount of applications and music as I had on my DVP and still have 3GB left so unless I go mad trying to shoot another Spielberg epic I should be ok for storage till the real devices show up later this year. Ultilately it feels like a decent switch from my Dell. Thanks for all the input.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I use an HD7 my wide the Lumia 710 she got ride of her HD7 frankly the 710 blows away the HD7 in speed, visual , camera, it's not the right screen size for me but when I do use it I enjoy it .. I was really hopping Nokia and T-MO would have a little more love for better WP7 devices. other than middle range stuff. no way will i switch to AT&T. I would buy an Android device before I did that sort of move.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124