TMobile push Lumia Black yet?

jaceot

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I just did it myself. I got this phone yesterday and I am brave. Everything seemed to go well. Things were restoring when I was asked to restart and that's when it wouldn't start. It would just vibrate on the buttons. I forced it to shut down and restarted but it just wouldn't. I tried hard reset and then I got a blue screen. Then with the help of the advice on http://project-dna.org/how-to-hard-reset-the-nokia-lumia-520-and-720-windows-phone-8/, I was able to get it to boot again. This time everything went well. I have rebooted and things seem well. So, that's what I get for wanting the latest, but even if things go wrong, you can fix!

spizzlee

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have a link to NCS and how to get it to not be in "transfer mode"? I've been looking around but cant seem to find the right version or steps I guess.

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I updated via the software recovery tool and all went well. The phone restored pretty much everything and after an hour or so to flash and restore I am on Lumia Black now :)

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Getting tiring. They're not even responding anymore and I'm not resetting my games to flash it on. My Puzzle Craft is way to far ahead and I just unlocked Yutani in Subway Surfers. Not to mention my Pokemon Yellow, Red, Blue, and Gold completion in top of all the other XBL Games I have. >_>

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Getting tiring. They're not even responding anymore and I'm not resetting my games to flash it on. My Puzzle Craft is way to far ahead and I just unlocked Yutani in Subway Surfers. Not to mention my Pokemon Yellow, Red, Blue, and Gold completion in top of all the other XBL Games I have. >_>
What do you want the most out of Black? now that I have glance Im fine waiting

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to have Glance notifications, but yeah, with Glance, I think I can wait a while longer without making a John Legere voodoo doll....

(god knows, he seems possessed already)
With the new Glance Notifications, I'm cool for now.

Thankfully, Nokia is taking up the slack for T-Mo....

tangooscar

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Been trying to use to recovery tool, and as soon as it gets to 100% downloaded it tells me "something went wrong, Error Code: InternalError". Have been trying over and over again. Anyone have any ideas?

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I know HTC One had the kitkat update on Friday, I wonder if the stagger updates so don't get overwhelmed if an issue? Besides that was not planning on an update being released on the weekend.