Todays App Updates

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Dude you need to check your facts before posting. Leeds United Hub is an App. It's been updated. I post here regularly. Probably best you don't try and be a moderator 10 posts after signing up. Welcome to the thread.

I think he meant HIS post was posted in the wrong place.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Tapatalk
Version 1.0.4.10

. Htpp://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/tapatalk/913ffd61-3ba0-435c-a894-9d3ec7e78d6e from your phone.

- Fix: Erors in some forums with gzip compression.
- Fix: Errors in some forums with bad cookies.
- Fix: Forum list is cached by user login.
- Fix: Attachments now shows with correct name and size.
- Fix: Solved error with "dev" plugins.
- Fix: Some errors when going to a view and going back fast to previous screen
- Fix: Some error on app initialization.
- Fix: Crases when making replies in some forums (ie. wpcentral)
- Fix: Images now load in a background thread. This cauese some images to load slowly, but this improves the response of the UI.

- Added: Context menu "Pin to live tile" in accounts and subforums. Now you can pin an account or a subforum to the main phone screen. When clicked on these tiles the Tapatalk app will be launch directly to the desired account. We are working on give more information to this live tiles.
- Added: Unread post count in participated tile on home screen
- Added: When navigating on forum logged, back button first always returns to home screen, second tap in back button exits to account list.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
CJ: Strike Back
- Unknown changes

GeoPhoto
-SkyDrive Support
-massive performance boost on higher zoom levels
-small UI changes
-small bugfixes

Zomato
-First things first, this new version will make the last one look like 1990's.
The new Zomato, will make your search for food easier and faster than ever. Here's what is new:

- Everything has changed - we're sorry you will have to relearn how to use Zomato, but you will love it!
- Our popular mood based restaurant recommendation are now on mobile.
- One-tap access to restaurants near you, sorted by distance.
- Dish Searches! Yes, just search for the dish you are craving and we will take you right where you need to be.
- Now upload pictures for your favorite restaurant and share with the world - perfect for those who don't have the patience and skills [:)] to write reviews.
- Our location detection will not test your patience anymore - well, hopefully...

Chicken Story 2
• 25 unique and challenging levels to introduce
you to the game.
• 25 additional levels to challenge you
• Unlimited replayability, with thousands of user-created
levels.
• Health Pack Network with cross-platform
achievments and medals.
• Localization in 10 different languages including English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish

costas60

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Dude you need to check your facts before posting. Leeds United Hub is an App. It's been updated. I post here regularly. Probably best you don't try and be a moderator 10 posts after signing up. Welcome to the thread.
I posted in the wrong place and DELETED MY POST
NOT someone elses

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp got updated with screen rotation lock(wp7),text size,voice messaging improvement,bug fixed,addition of 3new language croatian,hungarian and lithuanian ,better forward option

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss